Hyderabad has a renowned place in the history of India as ruled by different dynasties. It is famous for its multi-linguistic culture. Ruled by Mughals, Hyderabad is famous for historical monuments, museums, nature spots, food, pearls, and shopping. We have specifically designed a complete One day tour in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad is known for its Royal History of Nawabs, Rich Mughlai Food, Multi-Lingual culture ruled by the QutubShahis for more than 400 years. It is one of the richest places in India and is also known as a ‘City of Pearls’ as Hyderabad was a hot trading center for pearls across the world.
Hyderabad was originated from the banks of River Musi and was named as Hyder Mahal by the reigns of Golconda, The NawabQuliQutub Shah as a sign of love for his wife Bhagymathi.
Enjoy for the Hyderabad City Tour is the Paradise of all cultures, many historical places like Golconda Fort, Salar Jung Museum, Royal Falknuma Palace, Historical Charminar, Chowmalla Palace and Makka Masjid which takes you back to the historical days of Nizams.
Many tourism spots like Ramoji Film city, devotional Birla Mandir, Nehru Zoo Park, Wonderla which makes you fall in love with Hyderabad and your holidays are worth visiting.
Delightful Hyderabad City Tour Package:
We have bought you some exciting Hyderabad city tour package to make your City tour happier and delightful with our City travel operators ‘Local City Tour Travels’ and ‘Hyderabad Travels’ who offer ‘One-day sightseeing package’ round the week in A/C & Non-A/C Buses.
We have designed a tour package covering the best tourist places in Hyderabad collaborating with Local City Tour Operators who have strong experience in conducting Hyderabad City Tour By Bus and Car. Check out the Hyderabad Tour Package Details:
Due to High Demand for Vehicles, Below Season/Special Days price will be increased by Rs.50
13-Jan-2022, 14-Jan-2022, 15-Jan-2022, 16-Jan-2022
Non-A/C Mini-Bus Adult: Rs.499/- Child: Rs. 499/-
- Passengers are picked up from the selected boarding points in Hyderabad in Mini Bus/Van (Non-A/C)
- The first visit is paid to Birla Mandir.
- Birla Mandir
- Golconda Fort
- Golconda Fort 3D Show/Movie
- In between sightseeing, in the afternoon, 45 minutes of the lunch break is given
- Lunch is not included in the package, passengers have to pay their bills
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Salar Jung Museum
- Charminar (Only View from the Bus)
- Sudha Cars Museum
- Hussain Sagar (Only View from the Bus)
- Lumbini Park (Only View from the Bus)
- NTR Gardens
- One day city tour will be ended in between 7:00-7:30 pm in the evening
- Passengers are dropped back to their boarding points
Note: Pickup and drop and visiting order of the tourist attraction may change
- The package includes Bus fares (pickup and drop-offs)
- Guide charges are included
Bus Timings Non-A/C Mini-Bus (Service 1)
||Miyapur Cross Road
||KPHP / JNTU Bus Stop
||Moosapet Y Junction
||S R Nagar
Suprabhat Tiffins, Pillar No:1273
Birla Mandir Hyderabad Birla Mandir is a Hindu sanctuary, based on a 280 feet (85 m) high hillock called Naubath Pahad on 13 sections of land (53,000 m2) plot. The development took 10 years and was opened in 1976 by Swami Ranganathananda of Ramakrishna Mission. The sanctuary was built by Birla Foundation, which has likewise developed a few comparative sanctuaries crosswise over India, which are all known as Birla
Golkonda Fort Hyderabad Golconda Fort is one of the oldest and historical Forts of India, that carries the Indian culture Heritage from generations. Golconda Fort, earlier known as ‘Golla Konda’ later came into the conquer of Qutub Shahi Dynasty, later came into the ruling of grandeur Mohammad Quli Qutub Shah, who named fort as Golconda and made several additions to the fort represen
3D World at Golkonda
3D World is such an amazing chance for a Tourist to experience the Historical Legacy of Hyderabad. This 3D show is considered as a virtual 3D movie screen and held in the evenings to have a maginificent feeling of seeing the History virtually in the modern world. The dynamic voice over in English and Hindi adds more value to the HD enchanced visualizations. The 3D world has other accomplishments like upholdings, Parlors, Cafeteria, workmanship and few more interesting facilities.
Chowmahalla Palace Hyderabad Chowmahalla Palace is a royal residence of the Nizams of Hyderabad state. It was the seat of the Asaf Jahi line and was the official living arrangement of the Nizams of Hyderabad while they governed their state. The royal residence was worked by Nizam Salabat Jung. The royal residence remains the property of Barkat Ali Khan Mukarram Jah, the beneficiary of the Nizams.
Charminar Hyderabad Charminar means ‘Four Minarets’ is the historical monument of Hyderabad. This historical monument was built in the command of the fifth ruler of the Qutub Shahi dynasty, Mohammad Quli Qutub Shah in the year 1591 to the new city of Hyderabad from his Golconda.
Salar Jung Museum
Salar Jung Museum Hyderabad Salar Jung Museum is a historic art gallery of all the arts, craftsmanship, jewels, earthenware, floor coverings, materials, compositions, furniture from different parts of the world and all the gatherings were sourced from the property of Salar Jung’s family, situated in the Darushifa on the southern banks of Musi River in the city of Hyderabad.
Sudha Cars Museum
Sudha Cars Museum located in Hyderabad is an automobile museum where you can see all the wacky and crazy cars popular across the world. Sudha cars Museum is the brain child of Mr. Sudhakar who is famous for Guinness World Record for creating the world’s largest Tricycle for the first time ever in the world. Besides, being discovering the worl’s largest Tricycle he also created the world’s smallest train with a capacity of 10 people and 19 feet long in 20 days.
Hussain Sagar Hyderabad Hussain Sagar was a man-made lake built during the time of ruler Quli Qutub Shah and named after Hussain Shahi Wali who helped to design it, It was built on the Tributary of the Musi river and fed constantly for several years and it connects the twin cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad. In the middle of the river, a Budha statue is built with a single rock on the Gibraltar rock
Lumbini Park Hyderabad Lumbini Park is an amusement place for children and adults to refresh and have fun in the green environment. It is situated in the main part of the city adjoining Hussain Sagar in Hyderabad. This was developed with an expense of 2.35 crores in 1994, in the land of 5 sections near Hussain Sagar. It was one of the locations of Hyderabad where bomb blasts demised 44 individuals
NTR Gardens Hyderabad NTR Gardens is the most popular urban stop for the tourists who visit Hyderbad and also for the residents of Hyderabad. This is the place to experience some fun activities at the weekend with families. This garden was built in the 55 sections of land in different stages of time since 1999. It is near to many locations like Tank Bund, Hussain Sagar, Lu
Best Tourist Places in Hyderabad:
- Charminar - The Charminar ("Four Minarets"), constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque & this landmark has become a global icon of Hyderabad
- Mecca Masjid - Mecca Masjid, is one of the oldest mosques in Hyderabad, and it is one of the largest masjids in India
- Golkonda Fort - Golkonda(Golconda) is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, is situated 11 km west of Hyderabad.
- Chowmahalla Palace - Chowmahalla Palace is a palace of the Nizams& it was the seat of the Asaf Jahi dynasty & was the official residence of the Nizams of Hyderabad while they ruled their state.
- Birla Mandir - Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple, built on a 280 feet high hillock called Naubath Pahad on a 13 acres plot. To construct this mandir, it took 10 years and was opened in 1976 by Swami Ranganathananda of Ramakrishna Mission.
- H.E.H Nizam Museum - Nizam's Museum or H.E.H Nizam's Museum is a museum located in Hyderabad at Purani Haveli and a palace of the erstwhile Nizams. This museum showcases the gifts that the last Nizam of Hyderabad state.
- Salar Jung Museum - The Salar Jung Museum is an art museum located at Dar-ul-Shifa, on the southern bank of the Musi River in the city of Hyderabad and it is one of the 3 National Museums of India
- Nehru Zoo Park - Nehru Zoological Park is a zoo located near Mir Alam Tank in Hyderabad and it is one of the most visited destinations in Hyderabad. Nehru Zoological Park, Hyderabad was established in vide G.O.Ms. No.247, dated 26 October 1959.
- NTR Gardens - NTR Gardens is a small public, urban park of 36 acres adjacent to Hussain Sagar lake in Hyderabad & this is predominantly a park is geographically located in the centre of the city and a land of 5 acres plot was utilized for erecting a memorial for N. T. Rama Rao.
- Lumbini Park - Lumbini Park is a small public, urban park of 7.5 acres adjacent to Hussain Sagar in Hyderabad. Boating is one of the best part & the people go to the Budha idol placed in the middle of the tank band in the boats.
- Hussain Sagar - Hussain Sagar is a necklace shaped lake in Hyderabad built by Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah and and it was declared as the 'Heart of the World' by UNWTO on 27-Sep-2012, on the occasion of World Tourism Day, for being the World's Largest Heart Shaped Mark.
- Sudha Cars Museum - Sudha Cars Museum is an automobile museum located in Hyderabad, and displays "Crazy Cars" that resemble everyday objects. These cars are handmade by Kanyaboyina Sudhakar who started it as his hobby in his school days and opened the dedicated museum in 2010.
- Tank Bund - The Tank Bund dams Hussain Sagar Lake on the eastern side and connects the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderaba and it has become an attraction with 33 statues of famous people of united Andhra Pradesh and now The State 'Telangana'.
- Qutub Shahi Tombs - The Qutub Shahi Tombs are located in the Ibrahim Bagh close to the famous Golconda Fort in Hyderabad, they contain the tombs and mosques built by the various kings of the Qutb Shahi dynasty. The galleries of the smaller tombs are of a single storey while the larger ones are two storied.
- Chilkur Balaji Temple - Chilkur Balaji Temple, popularly known as "Visa Balaji Temple'', is an ancient Hindu temple of 'Lord Balaji' on the banks of Osman Sagar in Hyderabad. It is one of the oldest temples in Hyderabad built during the time of Madanna and Akkanna, the uncles of Bhakta Ramadas.
- Falaknuma Palace - Falaknuma is a palace in Hyderabad, it belonged to the Paigah family, and was later owned by the Nizam of Hyderabad. One of the highlights of the palace is the state reception room, where the ceiling is decorated with frescoes.
- Ramoji Film city - Ramoji Film City is the largest integrated film city located in Hyderabad which is Spread over 1666 acres and has been certified by the Guinness World Records as the largest studio complex in the world. It was built by Telugu film producer Ramoji Rao in 1996.
- Yadagiri Gutta - Yadagirigutta Gutta is a temple of Lorn Sri Lakshmi Narasimha located in Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district of the Telangana and 65 Kms from Hyderabad. Yadagiri is named after a sage named Yadava who performed services Lord Vishnu as Narasimha.
- Prasad's I-MAX Entertainment - Prasad's (Prasad's I-MAX) is a centrally air conditioned multiplex of an area of 2,35,000 sq ft, housing a movie theatre, a six screen multiplex, food court, multinational fast food outlets, a gaming zone and a shopping mall covering two levels of the complex.
- Peddamma Temple - Peddamma temple is an Hindu temple located at Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad and It is very famous during the festive season of Bonaalu. The word "Peddamma", which consists of two separate words Pedda and Amma, literally mean 'Mother of Mothers' or "The Supreme Mother".
- Shilparamam - Shilparamam is an arts and crafts village located in Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad and this village was conceived with an idea to create an environment for the preservation of traditional crafts. There are ethnic festivals round the year.
- Shilpakala Vedika - Shilpakala Vedika is a terracotta auditorium and convention centre located in Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad. This auditorium is 60,000 sq ft (5,600 m2). Shilpa means sculpture, kala means art, and vedika means platform. Hence it is an art sculpture platform.
- Cyber Towers - Cyber Towers is the landmark building that sparked the term Hi-tech city where lot of IT Companies were located and it was one of the gatway for all IT professionals.
- Sanjeevaiah Park - Sanjeevaiah Park is a public greenspace and park in the heart of Hyderabad and Built on 92 acres (37 ha) along the banks of Hussain Sagar lake, the park is named after Damodaram Sanjivayya, an erstwhile Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
- Sanghi Temple - Sanghi Temple, located at Sanghi Nagar in Telangana, is about 35 km from Hyderabad city. The sacred Raja Gopuram, which is very tall, can be seen from several kilometers away. The temple complex is located on the top of Paramanand Giri hill, which attracts a number of devotees.
- Laad Bazaar Hyderabad - Laad Bazaar or Choodi Bazaar is a very old market popular for bangles located in Hyderabad, Telangana and it is located on one of the four main roads that branch out from the historic Charminar.
- Jalavihar - Jalavihar is a waterpark located in Hyderabad, within an area of about 12.5 acres (5.1 ha). Located beside Sanjeevaiah Park and along the Hussain Sagar lake, the park was inaugurated on 20 May 2007. Jalavihar has wave pool, the largest in the country, can accommodate about 1,000 people at a time.
- Jagannath Temple - The Jagannath Temple in Hyderabad, India is a modern temple built by the Odia community of the city of Hyderabad dedicated to the Hindu God Jagannath. The temple located near Banjara hills Road no.12 (twelve) in Hyderabad is famous for its annual Rathyatra festival attended by thousands of devotees.
- Indira Park - Indira Park is a public greenspace and park in the heart of Hyderabad. This Indira Park foundation stone was laid during September 1975 by Late Faqruddin Ahmed, the then president of India and it was open for the people in the year 1978 with complete landscaping.
- Ocean Park - Ocean Park, occupying 15 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens is located at Gandipet, which is just 15 Kilometers away from Hyderabad and it has a number of world class amusement rides, water rides
- Snow World - Snow World is an amusement park located in Hyderabad, within an area of about 2 acres (0.81 ha) and it is Located beside Indira Park and along the Hussain Sagar lake, the park was inaugurated on 28 January 2004.
- Buddha Statue of Hyderabad - The Buddha Statue of Hyderabad is a monolith located in India. It is the world's tallest monolith of Gautama Buddha.
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park - Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park also known as Chiran Fort Palace is a national park located in Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad and this park has an approximate area of 390-acre (1.6 km2). The entire park was declared as a National park by the Andhra Pradesh state government after getting approval from the central government in the year 1998
- Necklace Road Hyderabad - Necklace Road is a boulevard in Hyderabad, adjoining the Hussain Sagar lake, which connects NTR Gardens to Sanjeevaiah Park. This stretch of road, along with the Tank Bund, appears in the form of a necklace as seen from the sky - and hence the name.
- ISKCON Temple - The magnificent Sri Sri Radha-Madana-mohana temple at Nampally Station Road, inaugurated by Swami Prabhupada, will serve as a center of the cultural, spiritual, educational and social activities given to uplift the lives of people here.
- Ramakrishna Math - The Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad conducts has a beautiful temple dedicated to Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. This is a universal temple in the sense that all people, irrespective of religion, caste, creed, race, sex and nationality are welcome here.
- Ujjaini Mahakali Temple - Sri Ujjaini Mahakali Temple is a temple is a temple in the Secunderabad area in Telangana which is 191 years old. Devotees offer prayers to the goddess every day. In particular, Lakhs of devotees offer prayers during Ashada Jathara, which usually falls on Sunday and Monday. It is also popular during the festival of Bonalu.
- Birla Science Museum - B. M. Birla Science Museum is an Indian science museum located in Hyderabad and Constructed by civil engineer Mr. P. A. Singaravelu, it comprises a planetarium, museum, science center, art gallery as well as a dinosaurium
- Durgam Cheruvu - Durgam Cheruvu also known as Raidurgam Cheruvu is a freshwater lake located in Rangareddy district, Telangana and this lake, which is spread over 83 acres (34 ha), is located near the city of Hyderabad. The lake is also known as Secret Lake because it is hidden between the localities of Jubilee Hills and Madhapur.
- Gandipet Lake - Osman Sagar, popularly known as Gandipet, is a reservoir in the Indian city of Hyderabad. The lake is around 46 km², and the reservoir is around 29 km², with total level of 1,790 feet and a capacity of 3.9 tmc ft.
- Mount Opera - Mount Opera is a Theme Park Hyderabad which is Located at a distance of approximately 40 kms from the main city. Mount Opera is one of the popular tourist places of Hyderabad offering loads of entertainment and fun to each and everyone.
- Taramati Baradari - Taramati Baradari is a historical sarai as part of Ibrahim Bagh, a Persian style garden built during the reign of Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah, the fourth Sultan of Golconda.
- Maula Ali Dargah - Moula Ali hill is a monadnock or dome-shaped hill located in Moula Ali, Hyderabad, Telangana. It is well known for the Moula Ali dargah and a holy stone, which are both on top of the hill. The area is maximally occupied by Muslims.
- Paigah Tombs Hyderabad - Paigah Tombs or Maqhbara Shams al-Umara, are the tombs belonging to the nobility of Paigah family, who were fierce loyalists of the Nizams, served as statespeople, philanthropists and generals under and alongside them.
- Botanical Gardens - Hyderabad Botanical Garden is a botanical garden is located in Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hitec City, Hyderabad. The botanical garden aims at providing the facility of a modern botanical garden to conserve and develop the germ plasm and to educate the people. The garden is spread over 274 acres (1.11 km2) of undulating land and have 19 sectors or 'Vanams'.
- Wonderla Amusement Park - Wonderla Amusement Water Park Hyderabad offers 25 land based rides and 18 water based attractions on 50 acres of land. Wonderla Amusement Park is located 28 km away from Hyderabad City.